The development of time and the ability to think of humans in creating technology allows human life to be easy and comfortable. You can must to save energy on anything. The existence of tools such as cars, motorcycles, lights, televisions, refrigerators, computers and so on. On the other hand, excessive use and increase in population can also increase energy requirements.
Save energy or crate alternative energy
It is estimated that 90% of electricity generation is sourced from fuel oil and coal. Lately it has become a symptom towards an energy and fuel crisis as well as the increasingly high world oil prices. In such situations, things that should be done are to save energy or create alternative energy that is environmentally friendly. If we save energy, we can save costs and reduce the negative impact of emissions resulting from the use of excessive energy.
Simple steps to save energy
You must understand more and understand that it is very difficult to save energy in your daily life. You must be aware to do energy-saving activities. The following outlines simple steps in everyday life to save energy :
- Using energy saving lamps such as fluorescent lamps that are more energy efficient than light bulbs. Early in the day can use natural light optimally.
- Forming self-behavior and habits to use electricity when needed, alternately, and not excessive.
- Turn off the television, water tap, computer or lamp when not in use.
- If possible, dry clothes naturally in the sun.
- Use household appliances or offices that are energy efficient and environmentally friendly, such as air conditioners and refrigerators with environmentally friendly freon
- Efficient energy consumption in public places, such as in shopping centers, offices, terminals, highways, airports, stations and so on.
- Designing energy efficient homes or buildings, such as good lighting with adequate ventilation, thereby reducing the use of lights during the day, using building roofing materials that can cool temperatures in the room such as earthen or ceramic roofs, placing decorative plants in the house to cool the air in the room and so on.
- The government provides mass public transportation facilities effectively and efficiently.
- The government formulates policies and gives positive appreciation or appreciation for all energy saving efforts or innovations.
- Disseminating activities that are energy saving.
- Wear the type of clothes that are comfortable and in accordance with weather conditions and air temperature, thereby reducing the use of energy for cooling or heating the room
- Develop and conduct research for alternative energy, for example biodiesel energy.
Therefore, we should start save energy use wherever we are, at home at school, at work and in the surrounding environment. Thus, the earth becomes a comfortable and sustainable place to live for our children and grandchildren later. Learning to save energy will certainly bring many benefits to anyone.